Open Registration and Class Information
HOW DO I REGISTER?
High School Students:
See your ROP Career Guidance Specialist at your high school. High school students do not pay any registration fees. Note: ROP classes meeting during the bell schedule are only open to the students from the listed high school campus.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Adult Registration will begin on Monday, December 1, 2014, from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for all
available classes and continues Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. until classes are filled.
The ROP office will be closed for registration the following dates:
December 24, 2014-January 2, 2015 for winter recess
January 19, 2015 for Martin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday
In an effort to continue to serve adults, South Coast ROP is offering fee-based courses. These courses are
funded through student fees and not public funds.
- Registration fees pay for tuition only.
- Registration fees (cash or check only) are due in full upon registration.
- There will be no fee waivers issued.
- No refunds will be granted unless the course is cancelled by ROP.
- Students are responsible for the cost of textbooks and any additional course-related materials and supplies.
- Classes open to adults include: CPR Certification, Dental Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, Medical Assistant, Pharmacy Technician, and Surgical Technologist A, B, C.
South Coast ROP does not offer financial aid. For more information regarding Social Services Agency,
CalWORKs, CA Department of Rehabilitation, WIA, EDD, and other local service providers, call or visit the
Orange County One-Stop Center (949) 341-8000, 125 Technology Way, Suite 200, Irvine, CA 92618.
Please call the Orange County One-Stop Center to see if you qualify for assistance.
REGISTRATION FEES (adults only):
Registration fees vary per course. Please review course description for applicable fees. CASH OR
CHECK ONLY. Make checks payable to ROP.
Returned Checks: Checks returned for insufficient funds will result in a $10 charge.
NOTICE OF CLASS CANCELLATIONS:
Course enrollment, including the purchase of books, does not guarantee that a class will continue. Any class
that has not attained a minimum enrollment by the end of the first week of school may be cancelled. If a
class is cancelled, students will receive a refund.
For further information, contact Student Services at South Coast ROP (949) 496-3118. Office hours are
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.